- You cannot add "6 x 4m Fire Retardant Emperor Bell Tent with Stove Hole" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
5M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole
This Bell Tent is a weightier 320gsm cotton and during the manufacturing process is treated with Proban® fire retardancy solution then tested to BS7837 standard.
It’s a perfect solution for anyone looking for year round camping or wanting to use a wood burning stove in their tent. The stove hole is in the second roof panel and is suitable for use with a stove with top exiting chimney.
A flashing kit must also be purchased to secure your chimney.
Our bestseller. The most spacious bell tent solution for a family or larger group of friends. All the essential features of a Life Under Canvas product, plenty of space for a couple of double beds or 6/8 singles. This model has a grey floor.
Manufactured exclusively for Life Under Canvas to a high specification. Why not add an inner compartment for a cosier feel or add an awning to extend the living space.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the mis use of wood burning stoves in our Bell Tents.
Not sure which size Bell Tent is right for you? We’ve put a handy guide together to help. Download it here.
Alternatively, try out our questionnaire to find your perfect Bell Tent!
Reasons to choose Life Under Canvas
Over the last few years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent & have put together the very best features. The result is our very own range of Life Under Canvas bell tents which we are sure will help you enjoy using your tent every time.
- 320 g sand 100% cotton canvas - rot, mould and water resistant
- Fire retardant - Treated with Proban® FR solution and fully fire retardant to BS7837:1996
- With 100mm stove hole - for stove with 60mm top exit flue plus rain flap for when stove not in use
- 540g grey PVC floor - zipped in, bucket style, thick and waterproof
- Mosquito mesh at the door and windows - standard in all tents and zipped all round
- Storage Pockets - 2 handy storage pockets for keys, wallets, books etc
- Inside fixings for inner tents - around the whole tent
- Strong, bright polyester guys - more secure in high winds and easy to see
- Elastic Toggles - to secure guys tidy when packing away
- Thick grooved rebar pegs for guys - to prevent guys slipping
- Metal sliders - stronger than plastic, more secure in high winds
- 1 Metal central and door pole - 38mm and 19mm diameter
- A handy carry bag - with a waterproof bottom and two sets of handles
- Spare floor and canvas material - for small repairs
- Longer door spike - for easy awning attachment
- 2 rain caps - sometimes they get lost!
- Mallet included - everything you need to put the tent up
- Great customer service - pick up the phone or drop us a mail, there's always a friendly voice to answer your questions
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x 5m bell tent
- 1 x 400cm guy rope
- 13 x 200cm guy ropes
- 14 x guy rope pegs
- 14 x floor pegs
- 1 x centre pole with rain stopper
- 1 x door pole
- 2 x rain caps
- 1 x mallet
This tent is perfect for a large family camping trip or garden chill out for 6/8. Total luxury for 2!
The tent comes in 1 package which is easy to transport and store.
Make your tent feel like home
Bell Tent Stove – Eco
Stove Water Heater
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out where the best place to pitch your bell tent, check out our care and storage page – Care & Storage
Your tent should be reproofed when it is visible that water droplets soak into your canvas rather than beading on top.
Guidelines on how to reproof your tent are available on our care and storage page – Care & Storage
The difference is the amount of poles included. The awning comes with one pole and is intended to be attached the front door pole of your tent as some extra space or shelter. The awning plus comes with three poles to create a bigger shelter from your bell tent. Both the awning and the awning plus have the ability to be free standing with the addition of an extra pole. Great for extra shelter or a garden canopy.
All instructions can be downloaded here
Yes, it can be rolled down and velcroed in place to ensure water can not get in through your stove hole.
You must ensure your tent or awning is completely dry before packing it away. The best way to dry your canvas is to pitch it and let it air dry.
Store in a dry place away from damp and do not store anything on top of your tent or awning.
Check out our care and storage information page for more – Care & Storage
The best way to clean your bell tent would be to let it air dry. Once the mud and debris is dry, it can be removed using a stiff brush. We also have cleaning and reproofing agents sold on our website.
We have a handy guide with more details on the best way to give your tent some TLC – Cleaning and Proofing.
All tents require 1m around for set up. Check out our quick guide to see more – Quick Guide
Check out our quick guide to know how many people fit comfortably in our bell tents – Quick Guide
For the 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m bell tents, you would need two bell tent mats to cover the bell tent floor.
For an Emperor or Touareg tent we suggest using our recycled picnic mats.
Our tents are designed for occasional camping use for the leisure industry. They are not designed to be left up for continuously long periods of time, therefore our warranty does not cover them for this.
However, many people choose to leave them up and they can last being left up for longer. The longevity of the tents depends on how well they are looked after and where they are sited.
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Bell tents are manufactured from 100% cotton canvas and this is inherently waterproof. When the tent is used on the first few occasion the cotton fibres expand and knit together to create the waterproof fabric. If you are unfortunate enough to be subject to a torrential downpour on the first use of your tent you may experience small leaks particularly around the seam areas. This is perfectly normal and will subside after a couple of uses.
Generally the fibres expand in normal damp conditions and no leaking occurs. If looked after properly your Life Under Canvas Bell Tent should last years and years.
Our inners are compatible with other bell tents if the width of the panels match ours. The measurements for our panels can be found on our quick guide – Quick Guide
Our awnings are compatible as long as they have a door spike. This makes them attachable to any other bell tent.