Canvas & Care
Our bell tents are the perfect solution for your canvas home away from home, whether you’re off for a long holiday, grabbing a weekend away or pitching for your guests in the garden they offer quality, comfort and style that you can trust.
3M Bell Tent£319.00 Read more
4M Bell Tent£419.00 Read more
4M Bell Tent with Stove Hole£439.00 Read more
5M Bell Tent£529.00 Add to basket
5M Bell Tent with Stove Hole£599.00 Read more
6M Bell Tent£659.00 Read more
4M Inner Tent£89.00 Add to basket
4M Oversized Inner Tent£109.00 Add to basket
5M Inner Tent£99.00 Add to basket
5M Inner Tent with 2 Rooms£119.00 Read more
5M Oversized Inner Tent with 2 Rooms£129.00 Add to basket
6M Inner Tent with 2 Rooms£159.00 Add to basket
Here at Life Under Canvas we have done the research for you. Over the last couple of years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent & have put together the very best features. The result is our very own Life Under Canvas bell tent.
Here’s why you should buy one…
- 100% Cotton Canvas. High quality 280gsm sand cotton canvas, treated with rot, mould & water repellents.
- Durable PVC Floor. 540gsm sand bucket shaped PVC floor for complete peace of mind in wet conditions.
- Zipped In Ground Sheet. Pegged in groundsheets are fiddly. Zipped in give you the best of both worlds & the freedom to roll up the sides on those balmy summer days.
- Mosquito mesh as standard. All doors & windows fitted with mosquito mesh. Zips around all sides of the doors.
- Strong and bright guys. Strong polyester guys, bright green in colour so easy to see at night. No tripping!
- Metal Sliders. Stronger & more robust than plastic or wood. More secure in high winds.
- Strong thick pegs. More robust than standard or wooden pegs & grooved to prevent guys slipping.
- Metal Poles. Central & door poles are metal & spring loaded for extra strength & durability.
- Fixings for inner tents. Standard fixings for inner tents in all 4m, 5m & 6m tents.
- Tie Back Doors. Toggles for quick release on doors.