Canvas & Care
Our bell tents are the perfect solution for your canvas home away from home, whether you’re off for a long holiday, grabbing a weekend away or pitching for your guests in the garden they offer quality, comfort and style that you can trust.
3M Bell Tent£285.00 Add to basket
Guy Ropes£20.00 Add to basket
4M Bell Tent£375.00 Select options
4M Fire Retardant Bell Tent£489.00 Add to basket
4M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole£475.00 Add to basket
4M Fire Retardant Trade Bell Tent£495.00 Add to basket
Peg Set£20.00 Add to basket
5M Bell Tent£475.00 Select options
5M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole£585.00 Add to basket
5M Fire Retardant Trade Bell Tent£595.00 Add to basket
6 x 4m Emperor Bell Tent£765.00 Add to basket
6 x 4m Fire Retardant Emperor Bell Tent£885.00 Add to basket
6 x 4m Fire Retardant Emperor Bell Tent with Stove Hole£895.00 Add to basket
6M Bell Tent£595.00 Add to basket
Here at Life Under Canvas we have done the research for you. Over the last few years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent & have put together the very best features. The result is our very own range of Life Under Canvas bell tents.
Here’s why you should buy one…
- 100% cotton canvas. High quality 280gsm or 320gsm Fire Retardant cotton canvas, treated with rot, mould & water repellents.
- Durable PVC floor. 540gsm sand bucket shaped PVC floor for complete peace of mind in wet conditions.
- Zipped In ground sheet. Pegged in groundsheets are fiddly. Zipped in give you the best of both worlds secure & the freedom to roll up the sides on those balmy summer days.
- Mosquito mesh as standard. All doors & windows fitted with mosquito mesh. Zips around all sides of the doors.
- Strong and bright guys. Strong polyester guys, bright green in colour with fluorescent flecks so easy to see at night. No tripping!
- Metal sliders. Stronger & more robust than plastic or wood. More secure in high winds.
- Strong thick pegs. More robust than wooden pegs & grooved to prevent guys slipping.
- Metal poles. Central & door poles are metal & spring loaded for extra strength & durability.
- Fixings for inner tents. Standard fixings for inner tents in all 4m, 5m & 6m tents.
- Tie back doors. Toggles for quick release on doors.
Here's what makes Life Under Canvas tents unique...
- Extra long door spike. For easy awning attachment.
- Inside pockets. For storage of small items.
- 2 rain caps. They get lost easily.
- Mallet included. So there's everything you need.
- Waterproof bottom to the carry bag. Because sometimes the grass is wet!
- Short handles as extra on each end of the carry bag. Easier to lift and carry on your own or with a friend!
- Elastic toggles. To tie the guys up neatly after use. Stops dirt flicking onto the tent from the guys.
- Rigorous quality control procedures. We know our suppliers well, we trust in them so that you can trust in us.
- Efficient and friendly customer service. There's always someone at the end of the phone or email to offer helpful advice.