Canvas & Care
Our bell tents are the perfect solution for your canvas home away from home, whether you’re off for a long holiday, grabbing a weekend away or pitching for your guests in the garden they offer quality, comfort and style that you can trust.
3M Bell Tent£289.00 Add to basket
4M Bell Tent£389.00 Select options
4M Fire Retardant Bell Tent£469.00 Add to basket
4M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole£489.00 Read more
5M Bell Tent£489.00 Select options
5M Fire Retardant Bell Tent£569.00 Read more
5M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole£589.00 Read more
6 x 4m Emperor Bell Tent£769.00 Add to basket
6 x 4m Fire Retardant Emperor Bell Tent£879.00 Add to basket
6 x 4m Fire Retardant Emperor Bell Tent with Stove Hole£899.00 Add to basket
6M Bell Tent£659.00 Add to basket
6M Fire Retardant Bell Tent£679.00 Add to basket
6M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole£699.00 Add to basket
Touareg Bell Tent£575.00 Read more
Here at Life Under Canvas we have done the research for you. Over the last couple of years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent & have put together the very best features. The result is our very own Life Under Canvas bell tent.
Here’s why you should buy one…
- 100% cotton canvas. High quality 280gsm sand cotton canvas, treated with rot, mould & water repellents.
- Durable PVC floor. 540gsm sand bucket shaped PVC floor for complete peace of mind in wet conditions.
- Zipped In ground sheet. Pegged in groundsheets are fiddly. Zipped in give you the best of both worlds & the freedom to roll up the sides on those balmy summer days.
- Mosquito mesh as standard. All doors & windows fitted with mosquito mesh. Zips around all sides of the doors.
- Strong and bright guys. Strong polyester guys, bright green in colour so easy to see at night. No tripping!
- Metal sliders. Stronger & more robust than plastic or wood. More secure in high winds.
- Strong thick pegs. More robust than standard or wooden pegs & grooved to prevent guys slipping.
- Metal poles. Central & door poles are metal & spring loaded for extra strength & durability.
- Fixings for inner tents. Standard fixings for inner tents in all 4m, 5m & 6m tents.
- Tie back doors. Toggles for quick release on doors.
Here's what makes Life Under Canvas tents are unique...
- Extra long door spike. For easy awning attachment.
- Inside pockets. For storage of small items.
- 2 rain caps. They get lost easily.
- Mallet included. So there's everything you need.
- Waterproof bottom to the carry bag. Because sometimes the grass is wet!
- Elastic toggles. To tie the guys up neatly after use. Stops dirt flicking onto the tent from the guys.
- Rigorous quality control procedures. We know our suppliers well, we trust in them so that you can trust in us.
- Efficient and friendly customer service. There's always someone at the end of the phone or email to offer helpful advice.