6M Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole
The ultimate family camping tent, sleeps 10/12 singles or use as a glamorous garden party space. Fire retardant with stove hole.
Keep warm by using a wood burning stove in your tent. Our Fire Retardant tents are suitable for use with a stove with a top exiting flue. They are the perfect solution for a stylish and practical life under canvas and the 6m is majestic.
There’s plenty of space for each member of the family to claim a corner as their own, or with a 2 compartment inner to split the living and sleeping space, it’s just the tent for a long lazy camping holiday. Sleeps a large family or 10/12 singles.
Organising a community event or need a tent for regular school functions? This 6m Bell Tent is perfect shelter from the rain or shade from the sun and is a lovely space for hanging out and chilling out.
For more information on stoves and flashing kits please see our advice page.
Find Bell Tent assembly instructions here.
Two easy ways to pay
Spread the cost of your purchase with our flexible payment options
Reasons to choose Life Under Canvas
Over the last few years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent to create our very own Life Under Canvas range, meaning you can get the kit & camp with confidence.
- 320g 100% sand cotton canvas - rot, mould and water resistant
- Fire retardant - Fully Fire retardant to BS7837:1996
- With 100mm stove hole - for stove with 60mm top exit flue plus rain flap for when stove not in use
- 540g grey PVC floor - zipped in, bucket style, thick and waterproof
- Mosquito mesh at the doors and windows - standard in all tents and zipped all round
- Inner fixings for inner tents - around the whole tent
- Strong, bright polyester guys - more secure in high winds and easy to see
- Thick Grooved rebar pegs for guys - to prevent guys slipping
- Metal sliders - stronger than plastic, more secure in high winds
- 1 Metal central and door pole - 38mm and 19mm diameter
- A handy carry bag - with a waterproof bottom and two sets of handles
- Spare floor and canvas material - for small repairs
- Longer door spike - for easy awning attachment
- 2 rain caps - sometimes they get lost!
- Mallet included - everything you need to put the tent up
- Great customer service - pick up the phone or drop us a mail, there's always a friendly voice to answer your questions
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x 6m bell tent
- 1 x 400cm guy rope
- 13 x 200cm guy ropes
- 14 x guy rope pegs
- 14 x floor pegs
- 1 x centre pole with rain stopper
- 1 x door pole
- 2 x rain caps
- 1 x mallet