4M Fire Retardant Made For Trade Bell Tent
Designed for camping professionals, fire retardant and reinforced in key areas for those who need to pitch and take down their tents regularly.
This Bell Tent is a weightier 320gsm cotton and during the manufacturing process is treated with Proban® fire retardancy solution then tested to BS7837 standard.
Our Made for Trade Bell tents are perfect for anyone looking for a rental or professional use tent with essential and documented fire retardancy plus extra features to provide you with a tough hardwearing tent you can trust.
These specially designed tents have a reinforced 4 layer top, extra reinforcement above door pole, poles with secured stoppers, all rebar pegs for floor and guys, an extra large bag with reinforced bag handles and a set of spares with every tent.
The 4m version is our festival favourite and is perfect for a pop up glamping site or a quick pitch for an event.
Please check out our trade warranty terms and contact us for bulk purchase pricing.
Two easy ways to pay
Spread the cost of your purchase with our flexible payment options
Reasons to choose Life Under Canvas
Over the last few years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent to create our very own Life Under Canvas range, meaning you can get the kit & camp with confidence.
Unique to Life Under Canvas Made for Trade Bell Tents
- Reinforced 4 layer top – extra strength
- Extra reinforcement above door pole – extra strength
- Poles with secured stoppers – to stop the rubber ends being lost
- All rebar pegs – to keep floor and guys super secure
- Reinforced bag handles – to prevent ripping
- Extra large bag – for easy re-pack
- Set of spares with every tent – stoppers, rain caps, pegs and guys plus canvas and floor material
- 320gsm sand 100% cotton canvas - rot, mould and water resistant
- Fire retardant - Fully Fire retardant to BS7837:1996
- 540g grey PVC floor - zipped in, bucket style, thick and waterproof
- Mosquito mesh at the doors and windows - standard in all tents and zipped all round
- Inside fixings for inner tents - around the whole tent
- Strong polyester guys with fluorescent flecks - more secure in high winds and easier to see at night
- Metal sliders - stronger than plastic, more secure in high winds
- Metal central and door pole - 38mm and 19mm diameter
- Extra handles on the ends of the bag and waterproof bottom - for easier lifting and carrying alone
- Longer door spike - for easy awning attachment
- 2 rain caps - sometimes they get lost!
- Mallet included - everything you need to put the tent up
- Great customer service - pick up the phone or drop us a mail, there's always a friendly voice to answer your questions
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x 4m bell tent
- 1 x 400cm guy ropes
- 11 x 200cm guy ropes
- 12 x guy rope pegs
- 12 x floor pegs
- 1 x centre pole
- 1 x door pole
- 2 x rain caps
- 1 x mallet
Designed for camping professionals, ideal for a family of 4 with gear or a couple with space to spread out.
This tent comes in 1 package which is easy to transport and store.