Bell Tent Porch
All Life Under Canvas bell tents come with the fixings needed to attach an awning to the front door pole.
Why not add this stylish new porch for some extra undercover space. It raises the entrance height of the tent and is ideal for storing shoes, boots, cool box etc and to protect the door entrance from wind and rain. A must have for any discerning bell tent owner!
Available in sand or grey. The prefect addition to your Life Under Canvas.
Two easy ways to pay
Spread the cost of your purchase with our flexible payment options
Reasons to choose Life Under Canvas
Over the last few years we have tried and tested a variety of awnings and have chosen the ones we think will help you get the most out of your tent. Strong material and versatile while still being stylish means they are a must haves for any camping trip.
- 280g 100% cotton canvas - rot, mould and water resistant
- Strong polyester guys - more secure in high winds
- Grooved pegs - to prevent slipping guys
- Metal sliders - stronger than plastic, more secure in high winds
- 1 Flexible metal pole - spring loaded for strength and durability
- Hook attachment - connects securely to tent pole
- Increases bell tent door height - by up to 20cm
- Versatile - Can be used on 4m, 5m, 6m bell tent
- 150cm deep x 500cm curved pole
- Available in sand or grey
- 1 x drawstring bag
- 1 x bell tent porch
- 4 x guys
- 8 x pegs
- 1 x curved pole
- 2 x central eyelets