Touareg Fire Retardant Bell Tent with Stove Hole
Distinctive design, with square double doors so you can soak up the view in all directions. Sleeps 8! Fire retardant with stove hole. Available for despatch from 01 March 2024
Available on back-order
Keep warm by using a wood burning stove in your tent. Our Fire Retardant tents are suitable for use with a stove with a top exiting flue. They are the perfect solution for a stylish and practical life under canvas and there’s loads of space and headroom in the Touareg. Plus being rectangular it allows for maximum use of floor space for all your belongings.
Organising a community event or need a tent for regular school functions? This 5 x 4m Touareg Bell Tent is perfect shelter from the rain or shade from the sun, and with roll up sides too.
For more information on stoves and flashing kits please see our advice page.
Find Bell Tent assembly instructions here.
Two easy ways to pay
Spread the cost of your purchase with our flexible payment options
Reasons to choose Life Under Canvas
Over the last few years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent to create our very own Life Under Canvas range, meaning you can get the kit & camp with confidence.
- 320g 100% sand cotton canvas - rot, mould and water resistant
- Fire retardant - Fully Fire retardant to BS7837:1996
- With 100mm stove hole - for stove with 60mm top exit flue plus rain flap for when stove not in use
- 540g grey PVC floor - zipped in, bucket style, thick and waterproof
- Mosquito mesh at the doors and windows - standard in all tents and zipped all round
- Inside fixings for inner tents - around the whole tent
- Strong, bright polyester guys - more secure in high winds and easy to see
- Elastic Toggles - to secure guys tidy when packing away
- Thick Grooved rebar pegs for guys - to prevent slipping guys
- Metal sliders - stronger than plastic, more secure in high winds
- 1 metal central and 4 door pole - 38mm and 25mm diameter
- A handy carry bag - with a waterproof bottom and two sets of handles
- Spare floor and canvas material - for small repairs
- Longer door spikes - for easy awning attachment
- 2 rain caps - sometimes they get lost!
- Mallet included - everything you need to put the tent up
- Great customer service - pick up the phone or drop us a mail, there's always a friendly voice to answer your questions
- 1 x Tent in Carry Bag
- 2 x 400cm guy
- 10 x 200cm guy
- 12 x floor pegs
- 12 x guy pegs
- 1 x central pole
- 4 x vertical door pole
- 2 x horizontal door pole
- 8 x rain caps
- 1 x mallet