6 x 4m Fire Retardant Emperor Bell Tent with Stove Hole
Huge & spacious for a family camping trip, the ultimate in style for summer garden gatherings. Sleeps up to 10. Fire retardant canvas with stove hole.
Keep warm by using a wood burning stove in your tent. Our Fire Retardant tents are suitable for use with a stove with a top exiting flue. They are the perfect solution for a stylish and practical life under canvas and the 6m is majestic.
This large majestic bell tent is cavernous and for the size is a dream to put up quickly. With plenty of space for each member of the group to claim a corner as their own it’s just the tent for a long lazy camping holiday. Filled with straw bales and beanbags it’s the ultimate outdoor chill out lounge, and an eye catching addition to a camping or party occasion.
For more information on stoves and flashing kits please see our advice page.
Find Bell Tent assembly instructions here.
Two easy ways to pay
Spread the cost of your purchase with our flexible payment options
Reasons to choose Life Under Canvas
Over the last few years we have tried and tested all specs, styles & sizes of bell tent to create our very own Life Under Canvas range, meaning you can get the kit & camp with confidence.
- 320gsm sand 100% cotton canvas - rot, mould and water resistant
- Fire retardant - Fully Fire retardant to BS7837:1996
- With 100mm stove hole - for stove with 60mm top exit flue plus rain flap for when stove not in use
- 540gsm grey PVC floor - zipped in, bucket style, thick and waterproof
- Mosquito mesh at the doors and windows - standard in all tents and zipped all round
- Inside fixings for inner tents - around the whole tent
- Strong, bright polyester guys - more secure in high winds and easy to see
- Elastic Toggles - to secure guys tidy when packing away
- Strong grooved rebar pegs for guys - to prevent slipping guys
- Metal sliders - stronger than plastic, more secure in high winds
- 2 metal central poles, crossbar and door poles - 38mm and 19mm diameter
- Longer door spike - for easy awning attachment
- 2 rain caps - sometimes they get lost!
- Mallet included - everything you need to put the tent up
- Great customer service - pick up the phone or drop us a mail, there's always a friendly voice to answer your questions
- 2 x carry bags (1 poles & pegs and 1 tent)
- 1 x Emperor tent
- 2 x pockets
- 4 x 400cm guy
- 21 x 200cm guy
- 16 x floor pegs
- 25 x guy pegs
- 2 x centre pole
- 4 x vertical door poles
- 2 x horizontal door poles
- 4 x rain caps
- 1 x mallet